Ad Ops SpecialistNew York, NY
YellowHammer Media Group is a digital advertising technology company that streamlines programmatic media buying, creative messaging, and analysis for marketers, publishers, and agencies in a single, unified platform. With YellowHammer, clients are able to manage the entire customer journey, discern granular insights on creative performance, and drive higher revenue across display, native, social, and video. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York City with four offices globally, YellowHammer generates exceptional results for clients in over 200 countries.
- Build and manage campaigns across multiple platforms
- Build site lists
- Build audience segments in various DSPs
- Tag creation and testing
- Data analysis: suggest and implement optimizations and introduce new targeting strategies
- CPM bid strategy (analytic mind desired)
- Geo targeting, device targeting, inventory targeting, etc.
- Research and discover new inventory opportunities
- Manage relationships with publishers and DSP partners
- Communicate effectively with internal teams: Account Strategy, Sales & Creative
- 1 – 2 years experience in Online Media Buying, Ad Operations and/or Account Strategy aimed towards meeting performance goals (e.g., Return on Advertising Spend, Cost Per Order, Cost Per Acquisition)
- 1 – 2 years experience working in at least one of the major trading platforms (AppNexus, AOL One, BrightRoll, Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords, TripleLift, Gemini)
- Strong knowledge and history using DSPs/bidding/social platforms