Sales DirectorNew York, United States
YellowHammer Media Group is a digital advertising technology company that streamlines programmatic media buying, creative messaging, and analysis for marketers, publishers, and agencies in a single, unified platform. With YellowHammer, clients are able to manage the entire customer journey, discern granular insights on creative performance, and drive higher revenue across display, native, social, and video. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York City with four offices globally, YellowHammer generates exceptional results for clients in over 200 countries.
We are looking for a programmatic media professional to focus on researching out and onboarding demand partners in the video space (particularly with Agency Trading Desks), as part of our Platform Demand team. Success in this position requires passion for ad tech with a heavy emphasis on RTB, strong consultative sales and analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Onboard new demand partners at Agency Trading Desks
- Develop a strategy perspective on entry into programmatic television and native
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of how demand partners can most effectively engage with various products
- Serve as internal advocate for clients by identifying common needs/opportunities for demand partners, new screens, and new formats
- Develop and execute plans to drive deep levels of engagement with clients, including building relationships across various functional groups at clients with counterparts at company
- Organize client events to foster deeper relationships and attract prospective partners to our client
- Coordinate and manage with the account team post sale on-boarding process
- Represent the company at trade-shows and other industry events
- Meeting or exceeding revenue goals.
- Sales progress against a strategic pipeline.
- Gather and quantify market trends, data, and intel
- Deep relationships in the adtech ecosystem – particularly with Agency Trading Desks
- Proven history of sales success
- A clear understanding of digital advertising as it relates to video advertising.
- At least 3 years of digital advertising experience is required
- Practical experience supporting and servicing clients using advertising products and technology.
- Experience building very strong personal relationships, overcoming tough issues in positive ways and building lasting inter-company partnerships.
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills – both inside and outside the company.
- Highly organized, used to managing multiple projects to tight deadlines and with great attention to detail.