Jr. Graphic Designer (Social)New York, NY
Job Type: Full Time
YellowHammer Media Group (YHMG) is a full-service digital advertising agency and performance trading platform based in the heart of New York City’s Tech and Advertising scene. YHMG is currently seeking motivated individuals to join the Creative Team as a Junior Graphic Designer. This position is responsible for managing all creative tasks and strategies associated with creative design work for direct brands as well as the optimization of creatives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with creative director, designers, and clients to deliver beautiful, original, and strategically sound creative solutions that exceed business objectives, excite consumers and grow iconic brands.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time in a deadline driven environment.
- Contribute to a culture of learning by bringing your ideas to the table – also be open to learning from others.
- Staying up to date on current trends and best practices in digital advertising and social media.
- Seeks out, accepts, and offers constructive criticism
- 1+ year(s) of agency experience
- Willingness to push the envelope of standard design
- Extreme attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-directed with good follow-through
- Strong communication skills and a positive, team-player attitude
- Conceive and execute creative concepts for social media (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.)
- Conceptualize aesthetically pleasing creative builds in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to produce vector animations and/or video templates in After Effects.
- Composing performance-driven video ads from static images and brand guidelines.
- Working with multiple clients/juggling different brand voices.
- Performing edits and taking creative criticism to hit performance goals.
- PORTFOLIO OF DESIGN WORK – Please make sure your portfolio shows strong motion graphics experience. Examples of static graphic design is welcomed; however, motion graphics are a must.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a motion graphic design role
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects)
- Experience actively monitoring campaign KPIs.
- Experience building creative assets for social media buying platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter)
- Copywriting experience.
- Analytics, reporting, and data information visualization skills.
- Building creative for digital advertising campaigns.
- Cinema 4D Experience