Jr. Web Designer (Display)New York, NY
Job Type: Full Time
YellowHammer Media Group (YHMG) is a full-service digital advertising agency and performance trading platform based in the heart of New York City’s Tech and Advertising scene. YHMG is currently seeking motivated individuals to join the Creative Team as a Junior Web Designer. This position is responsible for managing all creative tasks and strategies associated with creative design work for direct brands as well as the optimization of creatives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conceive and execute creative concepts for display advertising platforms
- Collaborate with designers, and clients to deliver beautiful, original, and strategically sound creative solutions that exceed business objectives, excite consumers and grow iconic brands.
- Develop scalable ad templates from design inception to code completion.
- Contribute to a culture of learning by bringing your ideas to the table – also be open to learning from others.
- Staying up to date on current trends and best practices in digital advertising and social media.
- Seeks out, accepts, and offers constructive criticism
- Willingness to push the envelope of standard design
- Extreme attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-directed with good follow-through
- Strong communication skills and a positive, team-player attitude
- Manage multiple projects at the same time in a deadline driven environment.
- PORTFOLIO OF DESIGN WORK – Please make sure your portfolio shows strong web banner experience. Examples of animated banners are welcomed; however, HTML/CSS banners are a must.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a web (HTML/CSS) design role
- 1+ year(s) of agency experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Previous knowledge of IAB standard advertising
- Proficiency After Effects & Premiere
- Experience building creative assets for social media buying platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter).
- Copywriting experience.
- Analytics, reporting, and data information visualization skills.
- Building creative for digital advertising campaigns.
- Fluency with the latest evolution of tracking (ie. pixels, tracking links, creative tags)
- Experience actively monitoring campaign KPIs.