Media BuyerNew York, United States
Founded in 2009, YellowHammer Media Group is a leader in advertising technology, providing custom solutions to publishers, brands, trading desks and agencies. YellowHammer has built its reputation at being on the forefront of Performance and Technology. With expertise in Display, Video, Mobile, Social, Search and creative services, YellowHammer leverages its deep industry expertise to deliver solutions at scale.
What Is Needed
YellowHammer Media Group (YHMG) is a full service advertising agency and performance trading platform based in the heart of New York City’s Tech and Advertising scene. YHMG is currently seeking motivated individuals to join the Media Buying team to maintain and grow our 40+ premier advertiser relationships. This person should be specialized working with display and content ads to drive new acquisitions primarily through Google AdWords, Youtube, Facebook and Native platforms. They should be an expert in the real-time bidding, and optimizing/scaling of campaigns within these ad platforms. This person must have a knack for being able to look at data and make strategic decisions on the fly. Some ad copywriting experience is a plus, but not required.
Bottom line: We are seeking a tenacious media buyer who will stop at nothing to meet aggressive KPI’s and deliver excellent results. If those KPI’s are met, their working budget could be limitless.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in online direct response marketing
- Experience building and managing *Adwords and Facebook ads
- Experience with native ad platforms such as Taboola, LiveIntent, AdSupply, RevContent, Outbrain would be an asset
- Content and native ad media buying experience (Display / Video / Mobile / Content)
- Experience with real time bidding on CPC, CPM or CPA models.
- Retargeting campaigns specialist
- Experience using these platforms for direct response, goal driven campaigns.
- Analytical mindset and ability to troubleshoot are essential
- Work closely with manager and team to service clients and exceed goals
- Robust customer/client service communication skills
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, concentrating in Excel skills
- High Attention to Detail
- Exceptional critical thinking/problem solving
- Proactive with competitive drive