Sales DirectorNew York, NY
YellowHammer drives performance through creativity. Leveraging proprietary technology and best in class services, YellowHammer drives results for all stakeholders in the programmatic ecosystem. We’re looking for experienced and versatile sellers to help drive growth by on-boarding new accounts for our marketer facing solutions.
- Expertise in selling marketing campaigns across a variety of both performance and branding based success metrics.
- Fluency in all forms of digital media and their various platform counterparts, including Video, Display, Social, Native and Video.
- Deep knowledge base around how to drive value for all the various programmatic stakeholders, including Brands, Agencies, Trading Desks, DSP’s and SSP’s.
- Familiarity with Dynamic Creative Optimization as a concept and various DCO providers.
- Thrive in an environment where you will wear many hats and will be asked to get your hands dirty in the day-to-day operations of accounts.
- Ability to take ad-tech seriously without taking yourself too seriously.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify, contact, pitch and close strategic accounts suited for YellowHammer’s services
- Work closely with account services team after deals have been closed to help drive incremental revenue.
- Collaborate with General Manager, head of client services and ad-operations to ensure client expectations are not only met but exceeded.
- Act as a powerful ambassador for the YellowHammer brand through leadership and a forward thinking mindset around digital advertising and programmatic.
- A bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years experience in ad-tech, preferably in both traditional agency and brand direct consultative sales.
- Advanced written and presentation based communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience in both hunting and farming accounts.
- Intellectual curiosity around tech, marketing and the overlap between the two.