Senior Media Buyer, Display & Native SolutionsNew York, NY
Job Type: Full Time
Founded in 2009, YellowHammer Media Group is a leader in advertising technology, providing custom solutions to publishers, brands, trading desks and agencies. YellowHammer has built its reputation at being on the forefront of Performance and Technology. With expertise in Display, Video, Mobile, Social, Search and creative services, YellowHammer leverages its deep industry expertise to deliver solutions at scale.
What Is Needed
YellowHammer Media Group (YHMG) is a full-service advertising agency and performance trading platform based in the heart of New York City’s Tech and Advertising scene. YHMG is currently seeking motivated individuals to join the Media Buying Platform Team as Senior Media Buyer, Display & Native Solutions.
- Use a data-driven approach to evaluate, analyze and execute strategies for performance based campaigns across programmatic DSP/SSP platforms such as Oath-DSP (Formally, Brightroll), Appnexus, Yahoo Gemini and others, optimizing against ROAS and LTV.
- Set-up, manage and own the optimization process of the acquisition and digital customer cycle.
- Optimize budgets, campaigns, creative and content.
- Work on daily basis with the Account Management and Creative teams to produce and leverage the most efficient creative, copy and content for the brand.
- Provide weekly and monthly KPI reports to clients and senior members of the media and leadership teams.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities, define goals, propose concrete actions, implement them, measure results, start again.
- Landing pages: in coordination with the creative & account management teams, develop and test landing pages to engage new and recurring visitors.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing operations efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in an industry related field (i.e., Marketing, Advertising, Business, Economics etc.).
- 3+ years experience in digital advertising, including online media buying, campaign management and performance analysis at a major ad network, affiliate network or ad agency.
- Experience buying media and managing campaigns on a CPM, CPC and CPA basis.
- Experience acquiring users through programmatic DSP and Native platforms and performance-based display ad platforms and direct media buys.
- Aptitude for analytics with a strong focus on ROI.
- Self-starter, someone who is constantly looking to improve ROI.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excel superstar!
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills as well as an attention to detail.